Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Have A Sore Spot On My Back A Year Ago I Had A Sore Spot Near The Opening Of Vaginal...(not A Blister Just A Sore Spot From Irration From?

A year ago I had a sore spot near the opening of vaginal...(not a blister just a sore spot from irration from? - i have a sore spot on my back

Sex .. .... though it is tested for all sexually transmitted diseases ... and the place of exchange ...... both came back negative .... 3 months later I had the blood test again .. . neg ...... 3 months after the order again .... Herpes is pos.for 1 .... I had the same pain a few months ago ..... I went to 2 different doctors to see ..... couldnt find itself, there's really nothing .... .... only a delicate point, but when I look at hydrogen peroxide on them, they bubble .... They say it .... Well I went to get that blood work done again ... Again I and Type-2 ... I had some good sex with a new partner this wknd and I have very sore back .... i havent told him my situation and still do not know how I explain ..... Family planning not say THT Here I Go, I'm soAve and blood work is wrong ..... I can say right now, and I had never seen a break .... Please help me ... How to explain this to my new man .. ... he is the greatest .... thanks

2 comments:

LINDSEY S said...

You must inform the new partner, what happened, you must be honest with your partner, no matter how difficult it is. Herpes can be very mild burning irritation of certain things. Most of the time HSV1 herpes labialis or cold sores in the mouth, genital herpes HSV2 s usual. Genital herpes can be activated in order to break even if you have sex, it causes stress and trauma in the area affected by herpes. If you are sure that you have HSV2, so you want a partner to their current and potential partners in the past you have had sex share. Herpes can lie dormant for long periods, you might have heard from a former partner.

dottie may said...

u really want an early stage HAT. but I think you should tell him. and tell u I do not know. Do not be so crazy. mayb.i think it should be as real as possible, and Tho, if you, as you continue to love him, love. But we must say immediately that this is in bcuz pretty sure THATZ and dangerous. and U RTD must thoz kind of chemicals by Vasoline there.put put in most of tha

Post a Comment