Monday, February 22, 2010

Blood Sugar High And Urinating A Lot Why Am I Losing The H2o I Drink When I Know I'm Dehydrated & Need It? Can Chronic Dehyd. Cause H2o Resistance

Why am I losing the h2o I drink when I know I'm dehydrated & need it? Can chronic dehyd. cause h2o resistance - blood sugar high and urinating a lot

I fought with type 1 diabetes for over 20 years and in the last 10 years have a very high level of sugar in the blood had a lot. Hyperglycemia me to urinate often and so drained me. I think my body with fluids and food that we eat even enough, but I'm sure I'm never completely at a good level of hydration. When I get my blood, I am firmly in the rule more than 5 times in my veins forever "breakdown" "limitations" or whatever (they are very small at the top of my arm, and I sometimes go hand in Annex to go). Anyway, when I went to my doctor on Tuesday, had blood drawn are that there has not been able to find veins in Nice, so ill that day, I had to move Friday told you to drink a liquid fate.
Therefore, my blood,Sugars have been good (from mid-100) since then, and I took a sip of water than normal, but were thoroughly pissing off even if you (yes?), Then I feel very tired and dehydratd. whereas before me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment