Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Belkin Power Supply What Is The Best Type/manufacturer Of UPS (Uninteruptable Power Supply) For Home Office Use?

What is the best type/manufacturer of UPS (Uninteruptable Power Supply) for home office use? - belkin power supply

I need to know the best type of UPS and the relevant manufacturers for a few computers and an external hard drive.

I have to do some research and I discovered these things called Volt-ampere and the amount I need. I am after a UPS 1500VA or more.

I looked at some specialized sites, but it seems there are so many different kinds and a wide range of prices.

For example, a site selling a UPS 800VA (Brand Trust) for $ 38.25, but on the side, the sale represents a 700VA UPS (Belkin brand) for £ 172.99! Why is there a big price difference? Trust is really just garbage, or the Belkin on the price?

I looked at the prices too much and seems to increase exponentially - Do you think it would be better if I have a few low-power UPS instead of a big brawny?

All recommendations and suggestions appreciated, especially that the use of a UPS on a little more than a "home alone with the situation 1 PC.

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment